infinias Single Door Add Kit with Prox Reader & Sensors
Includes essential hardware to get started with IP access control
- Simple to install
- Mounts at the door with a surface mount box
- 9ft 3xLOGIC Prox reader cable simplifies wiring and helps to standardize on installs
- Cloud Ready by default
- Install and Test using Site Access Mobile App
The infinias Single Door Add Kit with Prox Reader includes needed door hardware and accessories to add a single door to your network and deliver an effective, easy to install IP-based access control solution. The single door kit includes an infinias Ethernet-enabled single door controller, prox reader, mounting box, plus other needed accessories, so you can add a door to your network and get started with your IP-based access control solution quickly and easily. The reader is equipped with a 9ft cable, reducing installation time by eliminating the need to splice wires and troubleshoot unnecessary wire connections. Great for retrofit installations when existing door and locking hardware is not required.
- Door controller connects to the closest network switch with a single Cat5/Cat6 cable.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) carries both data and power for both controller and door peripheral hardware.
- 3-state alarm monitoring and anti-passback for enhanced security.
- Buffers up to 16,000 local events when disconnected from the host (so events are never lost).
- Secure transmissions with end-to-end AES 128-bit encryption.
- Features 32-bit processor for enhanced speed and performance.