ALIBI 8MP HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 200’ IR VARIFOCAL TURRET DOME SECURITY CAMERA
4K video day or night, with Full Frame Illumination for clearer, brighter low light images
- 8.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Auto focus
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- 2.7 – 13.5 mm motorized varifocal lens offers horizontal FOV of 108.1° to 45.6°
- Smart IR up to 200′ IR distance
- Up the Coax (UTC) for easy OSD control
- IP67 weather-rated with -40°F – 140°F operating temperatures
Enjoy high quality 4K video day or night, and the flexibility of selecting your outputs and field of view with the Alibi 8.0 megapixel HD-TVI 200' IR varifocal turret dome security camera.
This varifocal turret dome camera features an 8.0 MP (4K) high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 3840 (H) x 2160 (V) that produces superior HD-quality video.
4 in 1 video output allows this camera to be compatible with almost any HD analog camera system (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS), for extreme flexibility during system upgrades. Keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort.
The camera’s motorized varifocal lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 108.1° to 45.6°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this varifocal HD camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 200′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from the camera, the Alibi Witness app, the Alibi Central Management System, the DVR (UTC), or a web browser.
This varifocal turret dome security camera also has a True Day/Night feature that allows it to capture better images in any lighting conditions.
And with an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this varifocal turret camera has an operating rating of -40° to 140°F and is protected from elements such as dust and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) 8.0 MP HD-TVI/AHD/CVBS/HD-CVI IR varifocal turret dome security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
4 in 1 Video Output – Extreme flexibility during system upgrades. This camera is compatible with almost any HD analog camera system (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS). You can keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort with HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar.