ALIBI 2MP HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 130’ IR VARIFOCAL BULLET CAMERA
4 in 1 video output, with Full Frame Illumination for clearer, brighter low light images
- 2.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- 2.8 - 12 mm varifocal lens offers horizontal FOV of 102.25° to 32°
- Smart IR up to 130′ IR distance
- IP66 weather-rated with -40°F – 140°F operating temperatures
Enjoy high quality video day or night with the Alibi 2.0 megapixel 130' IR 4 in 1 varifocal bullet security camera.
This HD bullet camera features a 2.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) that produces superior HD-quality video.
4 in 1 video output allows this camera to be compatible with almost any HD analog camera system (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS), for extreme flexibility during system upgrades. Keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort.
The camera’s 2.8 - 12 mm varifocal lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 102.25° to 32°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 130′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
This varifocal bullet security camera also has a True Day/Night feature that allows it to capture better images in any lighting conditions.
And with an IP66 weather-rated metal enclosure, this bullet camera has an operating temperature rating of -40° to 140°F and is protected from elements such as dust, rain and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) 2.0 MP 4 in 1 130’ IR varifocal bullet security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
4 in 1 Video Output – Extreme flexibility during system upgrades. This camera is compatible with almost any HD analog camera system (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS). You can keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort with HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar.