ALIBI 4MP ILLUMINITE 100’ WHITE LIGHT H.265+ IP TURRET CAMERA
IllumiNite with white light LED technology and Starlight chipset for clear, bright low light and nighttime images
- 4.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 2688 x 1520 resolution
- 4 mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 94°
- 3000K Soft White Light LED
- 100’ Illumination Range
- IllumiNite low light 0.0014 lux
- H.265+ compression
- Video analytics
- IP66 weather-rated with -22°F – 140°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G)
- Micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB (Memory card sold separately)
- Free Alibi Witness iOS/Android mobile app
Enjoy detailed color video images 24/7/365 with the Alibi 4.0 megapixel IllumiNIte 100' white light IP turret camera.
This turret camera features a 4.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 2688 (H) x 1520 (V) that produces superior high definition video images.
This IP turret camera features a Starlight chipset with a super low light LUX rating, to capture color video in extreme low light conditions.
H.265+ video compression technology enables faster, more fluid remote viewing, and provides the ability to view more channels remotely. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information using less storage space. This camera also supports H.265, H.264+ and H.264.
The camera’s 4 mm fixed lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 94°.
This IP turret camera is also equipped with advanced video analytics to help protect people and property more effectively, including Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection, Face Detection and more.
This IP camera also comes with flexible storage solutions. Its built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot (card not included), enables local storage up to 128GB.
This turret security camera is able to capture crisp images in any lighting conditions with 120 dB true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) , for superior 24/7 surveillance.
With an IP66 weather-rated metal enclosure, this IP turret camera has an operating temperature rating of -22° to 140°F and is protected from elements such as dust, sand and rain, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) 4.0 MP IP turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
IllumiNite Low Light Technology – Capture color video 24/7. IllumiNite cameras feature advanced lenses with F1.0 aperture and high performance sensors that collect and utilize more light to produce brighter images. In zero-light scenarios, built-in environmentally-friendly supplemental lighting works to guarantee colorful images.
Starlight Chipset – Featuring a large-sized HD progressive scan CMOS sensor, the Starlight chipset can capture excellent color images in an extremely dark environment.
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
H.265+ Compression – Improved image quality and reduced bandwidth requirements. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information utilizing less hard drive space. H.265+ also allows for faster, more fluid remote viewing, and the ability to view more channels remotely.
Advanced Video Analytics – Get more from your security solution. This camera is equipped with these video analytics capabilities and more:
- Line Crossing – Provides alerts when objects cross a virtual fence (single or bi-directional)
- Intrusion Detection – Object detection in a pre-defined zone; set criteria based on object size and time duration
- Face Detection – Detects and provides snapshots of faces to aid in identification
- Object Removal Detection – Detects objects removed from a pre-defined region, such as exhibits on display; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Unattended Baggage Detection – Detects objects left in a pre-defined region such as baggage, purses, dangerous materials, etc.; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Scene Change Detection – Detects changes in the surveillance environment affected by external factors, such as intentional rotation of the camera; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered