ALIBI 4MP STARLIGHT 25X IP 492’ IR PTZ SPEED DOME CAMERA
High resolution video day or night, with Starlight chipset and Full Frame Illumination for clear, bright low light and nighttime images
- 4.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 4.8 mm to 120 mm motorized lens offers horizontal FOV of 59.5° to 2.6°
- 25X optical zoom; 16X digital zoom
- Starlight Low Light 0.005 Lux (color); 0.001 Lux (B/W); 0 Lux with IR
- Full Frame Illumination up to 492’ IR distance
- Video analytics
- IP66 weather-rated with -22°F – 149°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G, Profile T)
Enjoy crisp color video images day or night with the Alibi 4.0 megapixel Starlight 25X IP 492' IR PTZ dome security camera.
With 25X optical zoom and 16X digital zoom, this PTZ camera is suitable for a variety of applications requiring long distance surveillance including public spaces, parking structures, building corridors, retail businesses and more.
This PTZ dome camera features a 4.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 2560 (H) x 1440 (V) that produces superior high definition video images.
This PTZ camera features a Starlight chipset with a super low light LUX rating, to capture color video in extreme low light conditions.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this PTZ IP camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 492′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
The camera’s 4.8 mm – 120 mm motorized lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 59.6° to 2.6°.
H.265+ video compression technology enables faster, more fluid remote viewing, and provides the ability to view more channels remotely. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information using less storage space. This camera also supports H.265, H.264+and H.264.
This PTZ dome camera is also equipped with advanced video analytics to help protect people and property more effectively, including Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection, Face Detection and more.
This PTZ camera also comes with flexible storage solutions. Its built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot (card not included), enables local storage up to 256GB.
This PTZ security camera is able to capture crisp images in any lighting conditions with 120 dB true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) and True Day/Night, for superior 24/7 surveillance.
And with an IP66 weather-rated metal enclosure, this camera has an operating rating of -22° to 149°F and is protected from elements such as dust and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) 4.0 MP Starlight 25X IP 492’ IR PTZ speed dome security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
Starlight Chipset – Featuring a large-sized HD progressive scan CMOS sensor, the Starlight chipset can capture excellent color images in an extremely dark environment.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
Pan, Tilt, Zoom – Useful for multiple applications including parking areas, office corridors, convenience stores, retail, etc. Pan movement range 360° endless; tilt movement range from -15° to 90° (auto-flip); 25x optical zoom; 16x digital zoom.
H.265+ Compression – Improved image quality and reduced bandwidth requirements. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information utilizing less hard drive space. H.265+ also allows for faster, more fluid remote viewing, and the ability to view more channels remotely.
Advanced Video Analytics – Get more from your security solution. This camera is equipped with these video analytics capabilities and more:
- Line Crossing – Provides alerts when objects cross a virtual fence (single or bi-directional)
- Intrusion Detection – Object detection in a pre-defined zone; set criteria based on object size and time duration
- Face Detection – Detects and provides snapshots of faces to aid in identification
- Object Removal Detection – Detects objects removed from a pre-defined region, such as exhibits on display; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Unattended Baggage Detection – Detects objects left in a pre-defined region such as baggage, purses, dangerous materials, etc.; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Region Entrance Detection – Detects people, vehicles or other objects which enter a pre-defined virtual region; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Region Exit Detection – Detects people, vehicles or other objects which exit a pre-defined virtual region; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered