Alibi 2 MP 4-Camera 100' IR IP Outdoor Security System, with 4-Channel NVR and 1TB HDD
Latest H.265+ compression reduces IP camera file size by 50% or more
- 2.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 114°
- Smart IR up to 100′ IR distance
- Digital WDR
- IP67 weather-rated with -22°F – 122°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G)
- Comes with 1TB hard drive and free mobile app
If you’re looking for a feature-rich surveillance solution without the complexity that often comes with a robust system, this Alibi 2-camera 4-channel IP security camera system is the one for you.
The 4-channel network video recorder (NVR) supports compatible IP network cameras (up to 8.0 MP resolution) for convenient plug-and-play installation—just plug the compatible cameras into the integrated network switch, and the cameras are automatically detected, displayed, and configured to the NVR.
The network recorder is configurable from remote and also features a bit rate of 40Mbps incoming and 80Mbps outgoing at up to 60fps per channel. To maximize recording time and hard drive space, it supports H.265, H.264 and H.264 OVC video compression.
The NVR runs on a Linux embedded operating system and has a recording resolution of 8.0 MP. It comes with one 1TB hard drive for video storage, with a maximum capacity of 8TB.
This recorder features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection, and video loss
The system is equipped with a professional monitoring platform, the Alibi Central Management Software (CMS), which enables you to centrally manage multiple devices, at multiple locations, from a single interface. It provides up to 64 live camera views on a single screen and supports up to 256 devices (such as cameras and recorders) with a 1,024-channel maximum.
The user-friendly CMS is also loaded with powerful features to enhance your management and viewing experience, including: remote system management, alarms and notifications, drag-and-drop system and camera selection, customizable displays, device grouping, and many more.
A free Witness iOS/Android mobile app provides convenient remote viewing of video so you can monitor your cameras from anywhere. The NVR also features VGA and 4K HDMI video outputs and 2 USB 2.0 ports.
The NVR also features Alibi Power Tools, designed to streamline and simplify the installation, set-up, and management of your network, your Alibi cameras and recorders, and your recorded video evidence.
Note: Alibi Power Tools is Windows 7-10 compatible.
Enjoy high quality video day or night, and a wide field of view with the Alibi 2.0 megapixel 100' IR IP dome security camera.
This IP dome camera features a 2.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) that produces superior HD-quality video.
The camera’s 2.8mm fixed lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 114°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 100′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
This dome security camera also has a True Day/Night feature that allows it to capture better images in any lighting conditions.
And with an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this dome camera has an operating temperature rating of -22° to 122°F and is protected from elements such as dust, rain and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) Alibi 3300 Series 4-Channel NVR
- (4) 2.0 megapixel 100′ IR IP dome security cameras
- (1) 1TB hard drive
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) 48 DC power cord
- (1) 6' HDMI cable
- (1) 6' CAT5e patch cable
- (4) 100' CAT5 cable
- (1) Warning decal
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- (1) CD-ROM (installation tools and instructions)
Protection and Warranty:
This purchase is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.