Alibi 4 MP 6-Camera 100' IR IP Outdoor Security System, with 8-Channel NVR and 2TB HDD
Get brilliant 4K resolution and the latest in video compression technology
- 4.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 100°
- Smart IR up to 100′ IR distance
- Digital WDR
- IP67 weather-rated with -22°F – 122°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G)
- Comes with 2TB hard drive and free mobile app
If you’re looking for a feature-rich surveillance solution without the complexity that often comes with a robust system, this Alibi 6-camera 8-channel IP security camera system is the one for you.
The 3300 Series 8-Channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) a built-in 8-port Power over Ethernet network switch (802.3af and 802.3at) that powers the IP network cameras directly through the network cable, eliminating the need to procure a separate network switch. The NVR can be remotely configured and supports compatible IP cameras up to 8.0 MP.
This NVR supports H.265, H.264 and H.264 OVC video compression to maximize recording time and hard drive space, and has a recording resolution of 8MP, with a bit rate of 40Mbps incoming and 80Mbps outgoing at up to 60fps per channel.
A 2TB hard drive comes with the device for video storage, with a 16TB maximum capacity.
This recorder runs on a Linux embedded operating system and features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection, and video loss
The Alibi Central Management Software (CMS) is enables you to centrally manage multiple devices, at multiple locations from a single interface. The CMS delivers up to 64 live camera views on a single screen and supports up to 256 devices (such as cameras and recorders) with a maximum of 1,024 channels.
The CMS is a user-friendly and feature-rich platform that enhances your management and viewing experience with the following: camera selection, remote system management, alarms and notifications, customizable displays, device grouping, drag-and-drop system, and many more.
Remote viewing of video is possible with the free Witness iOS/Android mobile app.
The NVR also features two USB 2.0 ports, VGA and 4K HDMI video outputs, and Alibi Power Tools—designed to simplify the installation, set-up, and management of your network, your Alibi cameras and recorders, and your recorded video evidence.
Note: Alibi Power Tools is Windows 7-10 compatible.
Enjoy high quality video day or night, and a wide field of view with the Alibi 4.0 megapixel 100' IR IP dome security camera.
This IP dome camera features a 4.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 2560 (H) x 1440 (V) that produces superior HD-quality video.
The camera’s 2.8mm fixed lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 100°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features cutting-edge Full Frame Illumination technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 100′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
This dome security camera also has a True Day/Night feature that allows it to capture better images in any lighting conditions.
And with an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this dome camera has an operating temperature rating of -22° to 122°F and is protected from elements such as dust, rain and sand, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) Alibi 3300 Series 8-Channel NVR
- (6) 4.0 megapixel 100′ IR IP dome security cameras
- (1) 2TB hard drive
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) 48 DC power cord
- (1) 6' HDMI cable
- (1) 6' CAT5e patch cable
- (6) 100' CAT5e patch cable
- (1) Warning decal
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- (1) CD-ROM (installation tools and instructions)
Protection and Warranty:
This purchase is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.