XceedID Key Tag Access Control Proximity Device
Use with access readers to gain entry to access controlled areas
- 8k Bit Memory
- 13.56 MHz
- Read range of up to 2.5 inches
- Compatible with aptiQ, XceedID, and Schlage smart card readers
- Composed of polycarbonate material
- AES 128-bit key encryption
- Open architecture design is built on ISO 14443 standards, providing for a faster data transfer speed
This XceedID contactless smart credentials put you in control by delivering smarter solutions. Through the use of either MIFARE® technology, these credentials protect your most sensitive data by utilizing extra layers of security protection. Smart credentials can be used for many applications beyond access control including transit, cashless vending, and cafeteria point of sale.
XceedID contactless key tags operate on a 13.56 MHz frequency, and utilize high security encrypted data, which is mutually authenticated in communication between the card and reader, providing optimum security. The open architecture design is built on ISO 14443 standards, providing a faster data transfer speed.